Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 3: 2014 First Day of Work (Officially)

Saturday, May 10th, 2014

As of today, I have had my first real day of work for the summer. It was, no doubt, a completely new experience and enviroment. Still trying to get used to everything.

I find out my work schedule tomorrow, so it has forced me to take things one step at a time.

The more I work, the more I realise why working at a fastfood restaurant can be difficult at times. No job is easy. So if you find one that is easy, it's probably not doing it correctly.

On another note - the more things started picking up, the more we seemed to work in unison (e.g. making food, serving, taking orders, cleaning). It was as if we just got up to speed and shifted our settings into cruise. It was a form of controlled chaos, in which we transitioned into without a known starting point. An odd concept to think about.

Going to start adding a 'Word(s) of the Day' in to each one of my daily posts.

Word(s) of the day:
●  Understanding
●  Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment